Updated: May 27, 2020
Adding a page to your digital journal in GoodNotes 5 and keeping all of the journal's hyperlinks in tact is super easy, so I'll walk you through the steps on how to add digital planner pages in GoodNotes 5 here.
For the purpose of this tutorial, I'll use the NoeyFiloey Simple Digital Bullet Journal (sold here in my Etsy shop) as an example.
1. Find the page you wish to duplicate and add to your journal elsewhere.
2. Click on the more options icon in the top right corner of the app and then select "Copy Page."
2. Click on the thumbnails icon in the top-left corner of the app and, in the resulting window of thumbnails that appear, scroll to find the page you'd like to add a page before or after.
3. Click on the arrow on the bottom-left corner of the page you'd like to add a page before or after and select "Add Page Before" or "Add Page After."
4. In the option menu, select "Paste Page."
And that's it! The duplicated page will be pasted into the journal at the location you selected and all of the hyperlinks in your journal will be updated accordingly. Happy journaling!